Kidepo National Park, located in northeastern Karamoja Region of Uganda, is one of the best Safari destinations in the pearl of Africa. Commonly referred to as the true African wilderness, this park is blessed with abundance of wildlife, beautiful scenery and one . This Itinerary will get you closer to both wildlife and the cultures.
Fly to Kidepo Valley National Park from Entebbe or Kajjansi. Depending on your arrival time, your safari guide will meet you at Entebbe Airport and thereafter connect you for an internal flight to Kidepo valley national Park. Dubbed the true African wilderness, this park is one of the remotest and virgin tourism destinations Uganda has to offer, blessed with abundance of wildlife, beautiful scenery and rich local cultures of the surrounding Karamojong people. Upon arrival at Kidepo Valley national Park, you will be transferred to Apoka Safari Lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast you will have a full day game drive, heading into the park encountering different residents of the park that include the Giraffes, Buffaloes, Elephants, Zebras, Lions and many other different animal and bird species. Return to the lodge for lunch and afternoon relaxation. In the early evening, you will have a sunset game drive after which you will return to your the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will set off for another game drive. Exploring this destination to special interest spots like the north where you have ostriches and a mini hot spring, on your way you may see an assortment of animal and bird species. Have a community walk in the afternoon to the local Karamojong homesteads around the park community areas. The people here have got a unique culture and way of life. Experiencing this gives you a feel of what it means to live in rich rural Africa.
After your breakfast, you will prepare for a transfer to Apoka airstrip where you will get on your flight to Entebbe International airport. You will arrive in time and prepare for your international flight
End of safari.
Safari Price Inclusions
- • All ground transportation and fuel and transfers as per itinerary
- • Return flight from Entebbe
- • A full-time safari guide (English Speaking) and his associated expenses
- • All meals as specified in this itinerary
- • Accommodation as noted in this itinerary on full board basis
- • Fruits and water in the Vehicle, while on the game drives and throughout your Trip
- • Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- • Game drives in a private 4WD vehicle
- • Ranger guide fees
- • Park & conservation fees
- • All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- • Boat Launch Cruise (S) Where applicable
Safari Price Exclsions
- • International flights
- • Money transfer costs
- • Swamp Walk in Bigodi
- • Entrance at the Amabere ga Nyinamwiru
- • All airport departure taxes
- • All passport and visa fees
- • All meals not specified on this itinerary
- • All drinks including alcoholic beverages
- • Specialty wines, spirits and champagne throughout this itinerary
- • Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, internet services etc.
- • Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- • Travel / medical insurance
- • Laundry
- • Gratuities for Guide/driver
- • Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- • Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.