Queen Elizabeth National Park, Rwenzori Mountain Ranges, Lakes, George and Edward, crater drives, tree climbing lions, and many more a true favorite of western Uganda
Head southwest through Masaka and Mbarara towns to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Stopover at the equator for the mind blowing equator experiment and a photo opportunity. Proceed to Queen Elizabeth National park for a sunset game drive before being transferred to Mweya Safari Lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
In the morning after an early breakfast, go for a game drive in search of different animal and bird species. Queen Elizabeth has a wealth wildlife variety including kobs, buffaloes, elephants, Lions, water bucks and different bird species. After lunch, head for a boat launch cruise at the Kazinga channel. While on this cruise you may be able to see a concentration of hippos, crocodiles and different bird species. You may also get to see elephants and buffaloes drinking at the water’s edges. Dinner and overnight stay.
After an early morning breakfast, head to the Kyambura gorge via the channel track, en- route you may be lucky to see elephants, leopard, antelopes, lions and many different bird species. Proceed for chimpanzee trekking at the Kyambura gorge or Kalinzu Forest, return to your accommodation for lunch then a relaxed afternoon. Game drive in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay
After a leisurely breakfast you may go for a guided nature walk at the Mweya Peninsular. While on this walk you will have a beautiful view of the Kazinga channel with different bird and animal species. You will also have a morning game drive as you leave the park and thereafter proceeding to Kampala.
- All ground transportation and fuel and transfers as per itinerary
- A full time safari guide (English Speaking) and associated expenses
- All meals as specified in this itinerary
- Accommodation as noted in this itinerary on full board basis
- Water, while on the game drives and throughout your trip
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a private 4WD vehicle
- Ranger guide fees
- Park & conservation fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Boat Launch Cruise(s)
- Money transfer costs
- Swamp Walk in Bigodi
- Entrance at the Amabere ga Nyinamwiru
- All airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees
- All meals not specified on this itinerary
- All drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Specialty wines, spirits and champagne throughout this itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, internet services etc.
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel / medical insurance
- Gratuities for Guide/driver
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control